Jason Woofenden, Programmer for hire
It seems to take about 10 years of practice to get good at computer programming. I've been at it for over 20.
I've been known to:
- Make downloadable games like VoR
- Make web-apps like HexBog
- Contribute to Free Software projects
- Design and build new websites (see design portfolio below)
- Build complex online databases like Sweatfree LinkUp!
- Overhaul websites (I can even clean up WordPress sites like deenamarselah.com)
- Teach programming (one on one or in small groups)
- Babysit kids in Northampton, MA
Please contact me if you're interested in talking to me about any of the above.
Here's some very cool people I've worked with: (Note: I didn't design most of these sites. In many cases I helped out in some other way, like creating forms/databases.)
Deena Barselah is a Holistic Wellness Coach.
PFPI promotes energy policy reform.
Verandah Porche is a poet.
Ellen Bernstein is an author and speaker.
Trevor is an award winning entertainer.
Selena has a stunning gallery of nature photography.
Susan Bonthron offers classes in the book arts at Otter Pond Bindery.
Groove Paradise Productions creates joyful, vibrant, memorable dance experiences.
The Farmstead sells beautiful white cedar raised garden bed kits.
Richard Cook is a professional portrait artist.
Flying Leap Music sells friendly books to learn in-depth music skills.
Please contact me for more information.